For successful purchase and usage of automated gas chromatograph «Crystallux-4000M», please answer to the following questions:
- What do you plan to analyze with the help of chromatograph (what substances, limits of their concentrations, their environment, interfering factors)?
- Are there any normative/regulatory documents for your analysis (GOST, state standard, technical certificate, general technical conditions, methodical instructions, designation, please send copy if possible)?
- Can you purchase PC with printer for chromatograph yourselves, or you need us to do that (please list requirements for PC, but not worse than the requirements, that are needed for software)?
- Do you have gases (high purity nitrogen or helium might be needed for chromatograph depending on the set, or argon, hydrogen, air), or do you need us to provide them, including installation of gas mains?
- Do you have control samples, standard samples for chromatograph calibration?
- Do you need delivery services (address of delivery, type of transport service)?
- Do you have qualified in chromatography specialists, or you need us to train them?
- Do you have qualified specialists for maintenance of chromatograph or you prefer to sign contract for guarantee service?
- Do you have old working chromatographs of LHM, Tsvet, Model 3700 type and others and do you want to automatize them with the help of computer, analog-to-digital conversion devices and programs for chromatographic data processing, or with the help of automatic unit for gas preparation?
- Do you have any other questions and suggestions?
- Please, give your contact information (name of company, name of contact person for technical and financial questions, telephones, faxes, e-mail).
Technical director RPC «Meta-chrom» А. V. Astakhov
National Research Nuclear University "MIFI"
The Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation
Federal space Agency («Roscosmos»)
OJSC «Caustic», Sterlitamak
OJSC «Nevinnomyssky Azot», Nevinnomyssk.
OJSC «Cherepovetkyi «Azot»
OJSC «Acron», Veliky Novgorod
OJSC «Halogen», Perm
LLC «Kirovo-Chepetsk chemical company»
OJSC «MMC "Norilskyi Nickel»