The gas flow generator (GFG) is designed to automate the old Park of chromatographs of the LHM type, model-3700, “Tsvet” series, etc. in terms of setting and regulating the flow and pressure of both the carrier gas and auxiliary gases. GFG has a flexible structure and provides regulation of gas flows from two to four independent gas flow channels and up to three pressure channels.
Photo: Gas flow generator
The type of gas is set by the operator depending on the used gas (nitrogen, argon, helium, hydrogen, air). Accuracy of flow maintaining is increased due to double stabilization. The setting and control of flow rates is done with the help of digital display and keyboard. The set operating modes of the GFG are stored in non-volatile memory and do not require re-introduction during turning on the power. GFG is equipped with filters for cleaning of the supplied gases. For control of setting audio signal is used. There is possibility of expanding of the gas flow control range on customer’s request up to 2 liters and more. Setting and flow maintenance error increases in this case.
At the request of the consumer management and control of the parameters of the GFG can be done from a personal computer.
- Inlet gas pressure - (0,4 ± 0,04) MPa.
- Working flow ranges of carrier gas – from 3 to 250 ml/min discreteness of setting 1 ml/min. Possibility of type of gas setting (nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, argon, air).
- Ranges of hydrogen consumption - from 3 to 250 ml / min discreteness of setting 1 ml/min.
- Ranges of air consumption - from 10 to 750 ml / min discreteness of setting 1 ml/min.
- Pressure ranges - from 0, 001 to 0,40 MPa discreteness of setting 0,0001 MPa.
- Deviation of the carrier gas flow rate from the mean value ± 1,5 % in the flow range from 50 to 100 ml / min and ± 0,5 ml / min in the flow range from 3 to 50 ml / min.
- Relative deviation of the average steady-state gas flow rate from the set value in the range:
- from 3 to 100 ml/min. ± 2,5 %, but not less than 0,5 ml/min.;
- from 100 to 200 ml/min. ± 5 %;
- from 200 to 800 ml/min. ± 10 %.
- Electrical power from a single-phase AC voltage from 187 to 242 V, frequency (50±1) Hz, mode of operation-continuous.
- Power consumption, not more than - 30 VA.
- Overall dimensions of GFG (width× depth×height), not more than — 160×370×210 mm.
- Weight, not more than - 8 kg.