Photo 1: Gas flow regulator RRG-10
Photo 2: Gas flow regulator RRG-21
Photo 3: Gas flow regulator RRG-30
Photo 4: Gas flow regulator RRG-33
Photo 5: Gas flow regulator RRG-34
Photo 6: Gas flow regulator RD-4
Photo 7: Gas flow regulator RD-5
The flow regulator consists of the following parts:
- Corpus. Includes a connector to connect to the host controller and fittings to connect the inlet and outlet gas lines.
- Calorimetric converter. Temperature difference is determined by heating the gas in the flow section.
- Actuator (solenoid valve).
- Control board. The system of elements responsible for the conversion of signals that the user submits.
What models can you buy from us?
- GFR-10M - for chromatograph "Crystal-2000".
- GFR-33 on elongated plank — instead of the GFR-16, GFR-21 and GFR-30 for chromatograph "Cristallux-4000".
- GFR-33 — for "Cristallux-4000 M".
Photo: Gas flow regulator GFR-10
Electronic pressure regulators PR-4 (setting of output pressure is done using the built-in variable resistor) and PR-5 (setting of output pressure is done using the chromatograph control system) are designed to maintain the pressure at a given level in the chromatographs of the "Crystallux" series. The conversion factor of the pressure meter - 10 V/MPa.
On the diagram: Mechanical pressure regulator
The mechanical pressure regulator consists of the following components:
screw 1, deforming the spring 2 when installing the necessary pressure, the membrane 4 with elements of transmission of its movements (under the influence of gas pressure in the working cavity) of the throttle 6, made with the use of watch stones, and the body 3, 5. Output pressure adjustment range from 0.005 to 0.35 MPa.
Technical characteristics of PR
- Gas inlet pressure входе — (0,4 + 0,04) MPa.
- Working gas flow ranges from 5 to 800 ml/min. Type of gas can be specified (nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, argon, air).
- Pressure ranges-from 0, 001 to 0.40 MPa with discretion of setting 0.0001 MPa.
- Deviation of the carrier gas flow rate from the average value + 1,5 % in the flow range from 50 to 100 ml/min and + 0.5 ml/min in the flow range from 3 to 50 ml/min.
- Relative deviation of the average steady-state gas flow rate from the set value in the range:
- from 3 to 100 ml/min.: + 2,5 %, но не менее 0,5 ml/min;
- from 100 to 200 ml/min.: + 5 %;
- from 200 to 800 ml/min.: + 10 %.
- Gas inlet pressure (0,4 + 0,04) MPa.
- Deviation of the regulated output pressure of the regulator from the set value-no more than 1%.
You can submit an application for purchasing the device by contacting our managers by phone or e-mail. You can also order a call back and we will call you back. Phone number and e-mail are specified in the section «Contacts».