Unit is a compact modular design designed to work in a dry, heated room with forced ventilation.
Plant for electrical safety meets the requirements of class 1 type N in accordance with GOST 12.2.025-76.
- Environmental temperature from +10 to +35˚С;
- Relative humidity not more than 80% at a temperature of 25˚С;
- Power supply - a three- or single-phase AC network with a voltage of 230-240 V with a frequency of 50-60 Hz.
- The average life of the appliance of plant is 5 years.
|Range of operaing pressures, MPa||0,1÷10|
|Reactor operating temperature range, 0С||50÷600|
|The range of flow rates of the pump forming the examine flow of raw materials, ml / min||0,1÷10|
|The volume of the tank for raw materials, l||More than 5|
|Tank for raw materials operating temperature range, 0С||30÷80|
|Operating temperature range of high and low pressure separators, 0С||30÷80|
|Flow rate range H2, mm / min||50÷3000|
|Maximum pressure at the output of the regulator2, МПа||10|
|Input power no more, kW||6|
|Overall dimensions, mm||800×1300×2000|
Composition and structure of plant:
- containers for storage and heating of raw materials;
- system of forced supply of raw materials from the tank to the inlet of the high pressure pump;
- high pressure liquid pumps;
- two four-zone ovens with reactors;
- two condensers with a coolant circulation system and a refrigerator;
- two high pressure separators with level sensor;
- two sampling systems from a high pressure separator;
- two overflow systems from the high pressure separator to the low pressure separator;
- two low-pressure separators with bubbler;
- two systems of control and automatic maintenance of pressure in the plant;
- two systems for automatic compensation of pressure drop during automatic overflow of liquid from a high-pressure separator to a low-pressure separator;
- temperature control system for high and low pressure separators;
- two automation units.
The technical characteristics of the purchased units used are given in the technical documentation for these units supplied with the unit.