Operating modes of the unit:
1. Gas monophase (the phase state of the reagents at room temperature - liquid or gas).
2. Liquid monophase (phase state of reagents at room temperature-liquid).
3. Two-phase (heterophase system gas – liquid).
4. Temperature: working range 500ºC-6000ºC, 8000ºC (three-zone heating furnace).
5. Pressure: operating range 0,1-60, 100, 200 MPA
In the photo: Universal bench laboratory unit for the study of the processes of basic organic synthesis in a reactor with a fixed catalyst bed
The unit is designed (tested) for the study of a wide range of heterogeneous catalytic reactions, including:
1. Hydrogenation processes in the gas phase.
2. Hydrogenation processes in the liquid phase.
3. Gas-phase dehydration of aliphatic and aromatic alcohols.
4. Dehydration of aromatic alcohols in the liquid phase.
5. Alkylation of aromatic hydrocarbons by olefins and alcohols.
6. Hydroalkylation of aromatic compounds by ketones.
7. Dehydrogenation of chemical compounds of different classes.