Liquid autosampler “HT3100A” (manufactured by “HTA, Italy) is designed for automatic injection of liquid samples. RPC Meta-chrom is the official distributor of HTA s.r.l (Italy-Brescia), which produces autosamplers. You can order an autosampler from us at an affordable price with delivery to the specified address.
Photo: Liquid sample injector “HT3100A” with chromatograph “Crystallux-4000M”
- Number of analyzed samples up to 18.
- Data exchange with PC - by standard interface LAN.
- Data exchange with chromatograph - by specific interface (TTL-logic).
- Sample vials - 2,0, 2,5 ml.
- Volume of injected sample - from 0,1 to 9,9 mcl (syringes 1, 5, 10 mcl), discreteness of sample injection - 0,1 mcl, from 10 to 500 mcl (syringes up to 500 mcl), with discreteness of sample injection - 1 mcl (8 syringes of different volumes in all).
- Possibility of setting different modes of sample injection and syringe flush (like with sample so with 4 solvents up to 15 flushes during every sample injection or injection of group of samples).
- Extraction of air bubbles from the syringe - up to 15 pumpings.
- Sampling and injection speed - from 1 to 100 mcl/s.
- Standby time before and after injection - from 0 to 99 s.
- Viscosity delay during injection - from 0 to 15 s.
- Possibility to inject the sample in series into two evaporators.
- Possibility of sample injection with inner standard and sandwich injection. Possibility of manual setting of the sampler for specific chromatograph by step-by-step programming from control panel, recording this setting parameters in memory.
- Possibility of manual injection of the sample without dismantling of the sampler from the chromatograph.
- Possibility to work with any gas chromatograph, including “Crystall”, “Crystallux” series, etc.
- Electric power from single-phase network AC power with voltage from 198 to 242 V, frequency (50±1) Hz, power consumption - no more than 160 VA.
- Overall dimensions (width×depth×height) - no more than 270×400×520 mm.
- Mass - no more than 8 kg.
During work with chromatograph of “Crystallux” series sampler control is realized directly from chromatograph software without running additional programs.