Software-hardware complex GSH-3 is designed for verification of analog and digital measurement channels of chromatograph and analog-to-digital converters (ADC) (АЦП), designed for automation of old chromatographs. The device can be used in various sectors of the economy, in factory and research laboratories.
Photo: Generator of standard chromatograms
The hardware and software complex includes an electronic unit for analog signals reproduction and a computer program for the formation and recording of standard chromatograms.
The standard chromatogram signal is generated in the generator program on a personal computer (PC) and displayed as a graph on the monitor screen. Then the received signal is recorded in digital form into the electronic unit of the generator GSH-3 via RS-232C interface. The duration of the stored chromatogram can be set by the customer.
The generator program allows:
- Create up to 10 peaks with a specified retention time, width, and asymmetry.
- To overlay the noise on the signal with the specified amplitude and frequency.
- To overlay emissions with a given height, width and frequency on the signal.
- To overlay drift of the baseline on the signal.
- Save the generated chromatogram as a file, print and export to text and CDF formats.
The electronic unit GSH-3 is equipped with a control interface implemented on the body of the device. The electronic unit operates independently from the mains 220V, 50Hz. The device GSH-3 reproduces a digital signal recorded in ROM, with a given sampling rate and a given bit, in one voltage range and two current ranges. Signal output is done simultaneously on all three channels.
- Resolution and sampling rate of 1 DAC is 20 bits 10 Hz.
- Resolution and sampling rate 2 DAC is 16 bit 20 Hz.
- ROM memory capacity - 512 Kbytes.
- Voltage output signal range (1 output) - from 0 to 5V.
- Current output signal range -
from 1×10-14 to 1×10-7 А(2 outputs in the range of positive and negative voltages).
- The relative deviation of the average steady-state current or voltage of the output channel from the set value - no more than 2%.
- Linearity error ±1 LSB (least significant bit) — ±
- Power consumption (without personal computer), no more than— 10 VA.
- Overall dimensions (width×depth×height), not more than — 230×220×75 mm.
- Weight, not more than — 1,4 kg.