During analysis of gases dissolved in transformer oil by HSA (head space analysis) method, to accelerate gas extraction (achieving equilibrium distribution of gases dissolved in oil, between liquid and gas phases) mixing of syringe contents with oil is used. For this purpose and for automation of mixing process special standalone device for balance achieving is produced.
Photo: Device for balance achieving
Electric power from AC power with voltage from 187 to 242 V, frequency (50±1) Hz.
- Rotation speed of drum with syringes — 30 rpm.
- Time of rotation (determined by inner timer after pressing the button “Start”) — 10 min.
- Number of set syringes — 4.
- Syringe volume — 20 or 50 ml.
- Power consumption, no more than — 14 VА.
- Overall dimensions, no more than — 210×280×270 mm.
- Mass, no more than — 5 kg.