The Geyser-2A device is designed for express analysis of chemical resistance (thermal stability) of substances by delayed ignition time in a given volume in an isothermal mode, carried out according to the customer's certified method for each substance. The device can be used in various sectors of the national economy, in factory and research laboratories.
Photo: Geyser-2A device
The Geyser-2A device includes a owen, an optical sensor, a owen control unit (controller), and a personal computer. The measurement of the ignition time delay of substances is carried out by a timer, controlled both by the user and automatically, depending on the operating mode.
The device contains an optical sensor operating in the infrared range. The signal from the sensor is digitized and displayed on the computer monitor. The signal is a peak, the onset of which characterizes the detonation process. The leading edge is the rate of increase of the combustion (explosion) process. The width of the peak is the time of the combustion (explosion) process, and the peak area is the amount of energy (calories) released during the combustion of the substance. The shape of the peak characterizes the type of substance and its properties, manifested in the process of combustion (explosion).
The peak parameters are calculated automatically and displayed on the computer monitor. The Geyser-2A measuring and computing complex includes a software module that receives data from the device and controls it via the USB 2.0 interface, processes the data, automatically calculates the analyzed peak area, ignition delay time, peak duration, etc. The program has the ability to automatically generate a report, automatically save data results, export reports to Excel, PDF, etc.
- The operating temperature range in the reactor is from +50 ° C to + 600 ° С
- The speed of programming the temperature of the owen in the operating temperature range, no more than 10 ° C
- The maximum error of setting the temperature of thermostating, no more, ± 2° C
- Instability of maintaining the set temperature in the thermostat for 10 minutes, no more than ± 0.1° С
- The device should be powered from an AC network 220V, + 10 / -15%, (50 ± 1) Hz
- Sampling frequency of the optical registration system, not less than 25 kHz
- Measurement range of ignition delay time in isothermal mode, from 0 to 600 sec
- Measurement range of dynamic characteristics in temperature programming mode, from 0 to 3600 sec.
- Hardware protection for overheating of the owen is triggered when the owen temperature reaches more than 650° C
- Time of continuous operation of the device, not less than 24 hours.
- Time for the device to enter the working mode from the moment it was turned on, no more than 0.2 hours.
- The temperature of any outer surface of the device accessible to touch should be no more than 60° C.
- Power consumption of the device, no more than 200 W.
- Weight of the device without packaging, no more than 7 kg.
- Overall dimensions (width × depth × height), no more - 330 x 265 x 170 mm.