HEADSPACE SAMPLER HSS-10 is designed for injection of volatile components form matrices into chromatograph, such components that are impossible or unwelcome to be injected. Examples of such matrices are natural, drinking and waste water, soil, biological fluids, food substances and drinks, various polymers, building materials, pharmaceuticals, etc. The usage of HEAD SPACE SAMPLER HSS-10 allows avoiding contamination of injector, column and detector of chromatograph by non-volatile or semi-volatile compounds, helps to avoid consumption of solvent which is necessary for extraction and helps to increase reproducibility of analyses.
Presence of electromagnetic stirring mode allows to reduce the time of settling balance in the sample and fulfill the analyses of more viscous samples, for example oil or molten polymers.
Using syringe as sampling device allowed to promptly change the volume of injected sample.
- Owen temperature of containers with samples – from ambient temperature to 150 °C.
- Inaccuracy of temperature maintenance - no more than 0,1 °C.
- Volume of container with sample – 20 ml, it is possible to use vials from 6 to 40 ml.
- The number of containers simultaneously thermostated - 4.
- Dosed volume of equilibrium vapor – up to 2 ml.
- Syringe temperature – from ambient temperature to 150 °C.
- Gas consumption for purge – from 5 to 300 ml/min.
- Electric power from AC power with voltage (220)V, frequency (50±1) Hz.
- Overall size (width-depth-height) – 350-270-170 mm.
- Power consumption – no more than 360 VA.
- Weight – no more than 6,5 kg.